Raise your hand if your husband is hard to buy for…oh, okay, everyone! Glad I’m not alone! That is why I have put together this handy dandy list of gifts to get your man. Whether you want to spend £10 or infinity, I’ve got something on here for the man in your life.
- Shutran Aftershave Lotion: Shutran Aftershave Lotion offers a little piece of feel-good luxury to the final step of your man’s routine, since the vegan-friendly formula was made without parabens, EDTA, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colorants. Shop the Shutran Range here!
- Kyoku for Men Lava Masque: Men deserve to be pampered too and this masque is not only marketed towards your manly man, but will also make his skin look amazing. You can buy it on their site, but it’s a lot cheaper on Amazon!
- Bluetooth Shower Speaker: If your man is like mine then he has his phone with him all the time, even in the shower. Spare him the heartache of getting his phone wet trying to listen to his spotify playlist and get him one of these shower speakers instead!
$50 and Under
- Amazon Echo Dot : Tired of being your husbands PA? I am. Literally if he’s not yelling across the room at me to write something down, he’s asking me to get up and turn the lights off. Well guess what, the Amazon Echo Dot does all of that or you, and at the size of a hockey puck and the price of a dinner for two, you can’t go wrong!
- Knit Slipper Socks: My husband has these and goes on about them. Not only are they super cozy, but they are also individually handmade by locals in Nepal. Give back this Christmas and support fair trade businesses!
- Under Armour Running Shoes: These shoes are a steal or what they are! Even if your man isn’t a gym rat, these are a good looking pair of shoes that he will definitely love!
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf: Best. game. EVER. Seriously if you are looking for a new, fun game to play with friends, this is it! It’s like apples to apples but 10x more fun. The hubs and I could play it all night long!
- Mantaray Onesie: Comfy? Check. Sexy? You bet.
$100 and Under
- Google Chromecast Ultra: Another staple in our house. The perfect (and easiest) way to stream videos from your phone or computer to your TV. You can also look at photos and videos from your phone. We love our google chromecast.
- Harry’s Deluxe Winston Shaving Set: This shaving set is ideal for any man. Not only does it come with everything he needs to get a smooth face, but you can also have the handle of the razor engraved with his initials to make it extra special!
- Amazon Echo: The Amazon Echo is the daddy of the Dot. With awesome speakers, this bad boy can fill the room with his favorite music as well as remind him of his shopping lists and what time his friends party starts at the pub!
- Gastown Jacket: This jacket is infamous for it’s ability to be dressed up or down and work with virtually anything. Do you realize what this means for us? It means a jacket that any man will love! Win/Win!
- Smarter Coffee Machine: If your man is a coffee drinker, than this one is for him! With Wi-fi compatibility, this baby literally makes it possible to wake up and smell the coffee. Yep, wake up and grab your cup of coffee before you even hit the shower. Winning.
Still don’t see something you love? Check out my Father’s Day Gift Guide here for some more awesome ideas! Happy Shopping!